The Department of Physics with Computer Applications was established in August 2016 to impart the knowledge of Physics and Computer Science to the students. The department has a well equipped laboratory of capacity for 60 students. This is a remarkable department where the students can develop a lifelong passion for Physics. High quality, learner-centred teaching is emphasized in the department.
||To create and sustain the conditions that enable all our students to experience an educational journey that is intellectually, socially, and personally transformative.
||To provide innovative educational environments, opportunities, and experiences that enable individuals to grow and prosper
- Feel the enjoyment of physics in common life experience and use the laws of physics to solve day – to – day as well as critical problems.
- Develop students creativity and their abilities for the independent planning, execution and reporting of a scientific investigation.
- Understand the nature of science.
- Qualitatively analyze and solve problems.
- Gain the ability to think critically.