Our college library has wonderful collections of books, magazines and journals. It contains more than 10635 books, covering a wide range of general and special subjects consisting of textbooks, reference books, back volumes of journals & project thesis etc. Every year books are increasing numberwise and also pricewise.We have international journals in the reference section, collection of nearly 1000 volumes of books by our Honourary Founder Dr. Daisaku Ikeda. Open access system is followed in the library for all books and closed access system for reference books and journals, magazine and periodicals.
Special features of the library
- Well furnished reading space.
- Reference section.
- Back volumes of journals.
- International journals are available.
- Automation software is available.
Others details about library
- 32 volumes of Encyclopedia Britannica.
- Project dissertation and thesis are available.
A blessed campanion is a book!
A book that, fitly chosen, is a life-" long friend
– Douglas Jerrod.
Services available in the library
- Photocopying facility.
- Newspaper service.
- Important subject database.
- Membership of the British counsel library and American library.
The library is open to all members of the college. A student on being enrolled in the college becomes a member of the college library.
- The users are not allowed to take any printed books or note books inside the library.
- The users can take book in library card only. One book for one card.
- If the library cards are damaged or lost the student should immediately report to the librarian.
- If the card is lost, the fine is collected and duplicate card will be issued.
- If the users lose their library books, they should replace it as book itself, No money will be charged.
- The library books should be returned within the due date otherwise fine will be collected.
- Reference books and periodicals will not be lent ,however the same will be available for reference within the library
- At the end of the academic year borrowers card should be returned to the librarian
- Photocopying facility is also available in the library.
- Strict silence should be maintained in the library.