The Department of Economics came in to being in 2015, with the starting of B.A Economics major. We have started the course with 12 students at present it has been growing with 86 students. To achieve economical and social equity for women to usher in an equalitarian society. The Department has organized various seminars and International seminars. Our passed out students are doing PG programme in various discipline and well placed in service sector.
Every year students from Soka University Japan came to our college as academic exchange programme. This year Ms. Sayaka kitanobo and Ms. Airi Egashira came from Soka University and studied in our department.
Our department students has participated inter collegiate competition get certificate and won cash prize also . We motivate our students to shine in the competitive world.
||• To make the students excel in economics knowledge.
• To build competent professionals with quality education, relevant knowledge, skills and training.
• To become accomplished citizens and professionals capable of critical thinking and independent analysis.
||1. To provide quality education and training to the students.
2. To inculcate ethical, moral and social value in the minds of educators and students.
||• We aim at the all round development of our students preparing them to become responsible citizens. Due preference is given to marginalized poor and the week students.
• Economics subject can be applied throughout society, in business, finance, health care, and government.
• The study of economics applied to such diverse subjects as crime, education, the family, law, politics, religion, social institutions, war, science, and the environment.
• To promote entrepreneurial motivation and nature social responsibility.
• To prepare the students to choose a career in the public or private sector.