Bachelor of Computer Application prepares a student for a bright career in Information and Technology. The Department came into existence in 2007 offering UG programme with 50 students. An additional section was introduced in the year 2008 with 105 students due to overwhelming growth of Information Technology.
Principal areas of study within Computer Applications include computer systems and networks, security, database systems, visuals and graphics, numerical analysis, programming languages, mobile application programming, software engineering, and theory of computing. Unlike computer engineers, computer scientists deal mostly with software systems; which includes their theory, design, development and implementation. Students are given the opportunity for sharpening their real world skills by facilitating Seminars, conferences and workshops in emerging technologies.
The Department Also offers WEB DESIGNING COURSE.
This course is to prepare IT professionals with special skill Development in web designing. The Students and professionals who will undergo this course will be able to learn web designing using adobe photoshop.
||To empower students of Computer Applications Department to be technologically adept, innovative, self-motivated and responsible global citizen, possessing human values and enable them to contribute in the industrial development innovation and high quality technical education.
- To provide quality education to meet the need of profession and society.
- To impart moral and ethical values, and interpersonal skills to the students.
- To accomplish higher studies by providing teaching- leaning environment.
- Establish Industry Institute Interaction program to enhance the entrepreneurship skills.
To develop skilled manpower in the recent trends of information technology and to teach students lifelong learning skills, which will allow them to successfully adapt to evolving technologies throughout their professional careers.
Post BCA, you can opt for the following programs
- Master of Computer Applications(MCA)
- Masters Degree in Computer Science.
- Masters Degree in Information Management (MIM)
- Masters in Computer Management (MCM)
- Post Graduate Program in Corporate Studies (PGPCS)
- Information Security Management (ISM)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
A person who has completed BCA from any reputed institution will very easily get a job in the following areas
- Chief information officer
- Computer programmer
- Computer support service specialist
- Computer scientist
- Computer systems analyst
- Database administration
- Information systems manager
- Software developer
- Software publisher
- Systems administrator
- Teacher or lecturer in any organization.
- Banks clerks
- Probationary officer
- Short service commission for Navy or Army
- Group examinations