Application for admission can be obtained from the college office and Sethu Bhaskara Matriculation Higher Secondary School, No. 59, Valliammal Street, Pudur, Ambattur, Chennai - 600053 on payment of Rs. 200/- in cash or DD drawn in favour of Soka Ikeda College of Arts and Science for Women, Chennai.
The candidate is admitted to any one of the courses after due scrutiny of the application. Students selected for admission should pay their first semester
fees in one installment and submit the following certificates in original.
• Transfer Certificate.
• Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Course or any other State Board Mark Statement.
• Community Certificate.
• Income Certificate (for candidates eligible to avail SC & ST Scholarship).
• Certificate of physical fitness from a registered Medical Practitioner.
• The candidates who have passed in anyone of the following examinations should produce the Eligibility Certificate obtained from the University of Madras.
1. Higher secondary course examination of Tamil Nadu Government (private study).
2. Private candidates from CBSE under the open school system.
3. Higher Secondary or equivalent examination conducted by all other State Board in India/ abroad.
• The Candidates applying for PG courses who have studied UG in other Universities should produce provisional eligibility certificate obtained from
the University of Madras.
• Five passport size photographs of the candidate and a passport size photograph of the candidate's parents or guardian.
Fees will not be refunded. In special cases, it is the discretion of the institution authorities.